Tuesday, June 26, 2012

POJO CHEER

Needed to stir up the creative juices again, so I played along with Tabitha over at Colorful Creations and her Twisted Blueprints Challenge.  I didn't "twist" as much as I could have... I'm known for spinning challenges and sketch but I really like this sketch.  So I just went with the creative flow.
I have a nice stash of cheer related ribbon, so it was nice pulling from there, and then I started pulling papers from my scrap stash.  The background is some papers from MAMBI and the rest are MME, LYB, Bo Bunny, Teresa Collins, Quick Quotes and I think some Kaiser scraps too.  I mostly enjoyed recreated the ever popular bottle cap charm.   I held onto a broken cheer charm bracelet for ages and refurbished the little cheerleader for the bottle cap charm.  I also loaded it with Jolee's Crystals and Swarovski Crystals. 

This is Erin in her second year of pee wee cheer at our annual Wild West Festival.  The cheerleaders are encouraged to create and enter a float every year.  We went simple that year, but we had an awesome Orange Crush bottle on the float created by fellow cheer mom, Shannon G.  It was awesome!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this page! What effect made the edges of the photo blend away? That is really cool. Is that really a paw print ribbon, or drawn? I love so many things about this! Ok Shaunery, I think it's about time we all scrap together again!!

Reflective Art Studio said...

This is so creative... I love the colors and the feel of it all.
Sarinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...