Friday, June 29, 2012

Generations

Well ,we've wrapped up Junes Case files over at CSI, and God Save the Queen!  It's been such fun celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee this month.    I was browsing about some of my favorite blogs and fell in love with Susan Stringfellow's  "Sketch Savvy"  #90.  It was perfect for this!!

My Evidence for this case file includes:
Scallops:  Scallop border, scalloped edge borders
Metal:  Teresa Collins Frame, and stick pen.
Flowers:   Age old Prima flowers & resin rosettes
Fleur-de-lys:  Stamp by Stampabilities
Icing:  I embossed my stamped images with white and black glossy embossing powders
Crown Accent:  I stamped my TH crown onto vellum
Translucent:  I stamped the fleur-de-lys and the crown onto vellum.  I also printed and embossed "Generations" and "Circa 1930" onto vellum.

My journaling is a manilla tag by Teresa Collins with a touch of left over scallop trim and some flowers on it..



Later I'll go back and add some more photo's and journaling to the inside page for this genealogy layout.  I hope you like it, thank for stopping by!  Please feel free to comment, I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

Tina said...

This is stunning Shaunery! I love heritage layouts and this is a very memorable one! Thank you so much for sharing!

Susan Stringfellow said...

wow. I say that alot when I look at your pages. LOL! Thanks for trying this sketch because I am in awe of the way you translated it. Really just gorgeous. And the embossing is super cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...