Tuesday, April 03, 2012

13 Childs Play

What's the saying? "Better late than never.".   Yeah, that's me this week over at CSI, I am LATE!  Allowed myself to get a little side tracked but I've been "righted" and am sailing straight now!    It's our last of our March Case Files and I think the colors summed up the month rather well! So without any further delay, let's see what I pulled out of my hat!

I've had some MME stashed along with some sheets of Adore I've been itching to use!  So, I USED them!!  My evidence includes, hearts, twine, & jewels.  I misted some white flowers w/ my Sand TA and added blue highlights w/ my Faber~Castell watercolor pencils.  I covered my American Crafts Thickers w/ yellow Stickles, and my Heidi Swapp polka dot resist letters w/ Perfect Pearls in baby blue.  Inspired by the pin-wheel challenge, I used my heart punch and a rhinestone to create my heart flower in the upper right corner.
The picture is my DD Erin back in 2006.  She was a sweet 6 years old.  We, her siblings & I, took a trip out to Mineral Wells to play at one of their fabulous parks.  I was lucky to catch this shot.  Summer days in Texas tend to suck the life AND color out the landscape, so I boosted the colors with my favorite online photo editing site.  I also trimmed it to a circle for this particular layout.
For a list of all my supplies please visit my online gallery here!
Thank you so much for stopping by and your comments are deeply appreciated! 

1 comment:

Tracee said...

Pretty pretty!! love the way you have the hearts with the twine trailing lazily down the page, Oh and I think I have some of those flowers you used wonder where they came from lol Tx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...