Monday, March 26, 2012

Lightbulb Moment Cover Page

So here is the cover to my mini-album made from scraps and items I don't feel like putting away.  The flourish is a Sizzix die using scrap G45 Steam punk Debutante paper.  A Heidi Grace flower spritzed w/ TA Glimmer Mist in English Ivy, a paper flower with it's petals quill rolled and then dipped in melted UTEE.  A bit of twine and some sticky back canvas leaves...  
Now what should I title this??  This mini album will house all the pics of my son from all the little buckets and pails that are currently home for these lost photo's.  Any suggestions?  Let me know what you think!  I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

Jenny Evans said...

Oh wow, this turned out awesome!! Love your flowers!! You crazy girl!!! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...