Tuesday, March 20, 2012

11 Kite Flying

I'm so late in posting this weeks Case File over at CSI.  How lame am I???   I realized after I sent my submission to Debbi, I forgot one of the colors!!  The dark brown/black!!!  So I framed out my frame!

This months sponsor is from "Down Under".. a company who creates these cool little chipboard elements! 
One random participant will receive an awesome gift package of 20 pieces of YOUR choice from their awesome selection!  Please welcome,  "Words or Whatever".

I also played along over at Creative Scrappers and did a very loose interpetation of their sketch #199.  I flipped it on it's side... and well you see.
Well I'm off and running.  I'm already behind on this weeks upcoming challenge... I'm so excited and I'm in love with the colors...

So if you haven't already, come play along.  We'd love to have you!  Come help us solve the NEXT Case File!  :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...