Friday, August 20, 2010

Color Combo Gallore #156

Taken at 10:42 pm w/ i-phone inside (bluck)
Taken at 9:30 am, outside w/ my "good" camera

After a wild and wacky reveal at Color Combo Galore, I had cut my creativity time down to 1 1/2 hours until deadline.. although technically, I only had ONE hour to actually create the layout for this weeks challenge.  I fully intended to shop for my paper this Saturday.  But nooooo I'm suppose to shop from my stash!  After much laughing and grumbling (that was on my part), I thought "Okay, these other women are also probably doing the same"  So I start digging.  I was very happy to find I still had two sheets of Primary Stripes, Out & About by MME and two sheets of Floral Stripes, Out & About by MME.  I'm out of yellow card stock (WHY IS THAT? OH that's another grumble for another post), and I'm out of white card stock (don't use it much)...hmmm now what to use for background.  Oh look a stack of kraft, okay use what you got.

Following the directions, instruction and guidelines this is what I came up with.   My yellow accents are some stickyback canvas sprayed with Daffodill TA Glimmer Mists.  I dug thru my ribbon stash..and LO and BEHOLD I found this lone roll of yellow paisley ribbon from HL.  Forgot why I had it, may have been an intentional gift for a yellow loving friend, but....  Metal is from Making Memories and Tim Holtz..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...