Friday, August 20, 2010

Color Combo Gallore Challenge 156 Card



Another challenge inspired creation.  Yep, it's from CCGC #156.  This was a layout sketch challenge, but after finishing I did have scraps left over and I DID need to make a card for a birthday. (It's my dsl's birthday today! Happy Birthday Marcy!)  So, why not? Right?
The difference, I didn't put myself on a time limit.  I DID use my Liquid Pearls to enhance the design printed on the paper.  I did use a ribbon technique I learned online by Ashley Cannon Newell It's awesome and now I'm ruffling, gathering and placing ribbon whenever possible!  Check out her tutorial!
 
Now you might ask, where did CCG come up with this challenge?  Oh well that's easy.  You can view it online at Scrapbooks etc.  Or see it in their November Issue!

Any who.  There it is.. my finished project.  I hope you like it.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Love my virtual card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...