Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scraping at Sylvia's



Howdy folks...so I've probably mentioned that I enjoy scrapbooking and I've brought up that I like genealogy. Well, I starting combining the two together and I wanted to share my first two page layout.... I created this because I'll be teaching a heritage page class at The Scrapbook Get-Away this Saturday, January 24th at 5:30pm.
This is a pretty simple class. We're using four papers, ribbon and I'm using a machine called the Cricket. Never actually used one all by myself, but I needed "something" for my page. So I created/cut a monogram and a flower medallion using this gizmo. It's pretty cool, but I'm still not 100% convinced I NEED this tool for my personal home use yet.
So, if you're local and wanting to learn how to create this page, need a night out for socializing, or curious about genealogy...call or email Sylvia (she's on the right side of this page in "My Favorite Places") and reserve a spot at the Scrapbook Get-Away...or just leave your comments and feedback. I appreciate the constructive criticism and inspirational feedback!


1 comment:

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

My, my, you have been busy scramping haven't you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...