Thursday, January 15, 2009

Card Creation








Just few cards I made, using stuff from my stash...new years resolution, Crop It, Scrap It or trash it!!! So, I was amazed to find all the stuff I had STASHED....The first card is the inside panel with the co-ordinating front right below it. My Glimmer Mist kinda exploded when I sprayed and this isn't the desired effect, but I'll be damned if I throw it away.... These other cards are made with stamps I bought from SU....I bought one set from a card maker friend, and can't find where I stashed it.... maybe under Dave's dresser huh?? I'll let you all know if I find it!! :) It's a shame the scanner and camera can't pick up the irredescent glimmer from the glimmer mist or the chalks, also can't see the sparkle from the glitter or "Stickles"...sigh...


1 comment:

Staci said...

You are amazingly talented my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...