Friday, August 08, 2008

New Challenge!!

All right my little cropper friends and family....I've been duct taping my little paper sorters back together. My duct tape is florescent pink...hmmm. So now, I'm in the process of sorting and returning my mountains of paper to their proper homes.... I've made some discoveries in the process. Which leads to the title of this post..

I've found unfinished projects tucked into these paper sorters. I've found bits of pieces of projects. Ever wonder to yourself after a crop, "Where did I put those stickers? Where is that paper I bought for.." I've been finding those answers. So, I pose to you, I challenge you

Finish the damn thing!!! Get those unfinished pages, projects, cards, things out and finish them!!

Or better to quote another favorite sit-com from our friends across the pond, Absolutely Fabulous... "JUST DIE!" LOL

Okay, another thing I've been finding is paper I've bought and I'm thinking to myself, "What possessed me to buy THIS??" For some reason, I purchased American Crafts line "ala Mode Sundae" and "ala Mode Bonbon". (was I hungry for chocolate?) Two very feminine striped and polka dot patterns. Quite out of my norm in the past and still very much so in current times. I have one girlfriend who LOVES this line and I ask, "You want em?" I am going to have one entire paper holder filled with "WTF was I thinking when I bought this stuff", free goodie bag papers, and gifts from well intending non-scrapper friends. Erin and Sarah will be SOOO happy.

Okay, much better now. I know, I'm ranting more lately, but geeze luuweez this Texas weather is really grating on my nerves this year. Can you imagine when I hit menopause?? Poor David and the kids...run, run for your lives!!!!! Back to sorting...

1 comment:

Safety1 said...

You need some loven..... Your cranky...

Miss You...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...