Thursday, August 07, 2008

NUTS!




I was attempting to organize some papers, so I grabbed paper organizer #1 and the bottom
promptly drops out! Crap. Note to scrappers: Paper Studio's Paper Organizer is a great buy, it's only $5 bucks at your favorite H.L. store....but you get what you pay for. Five dollars of
CRAP! So....I'm left with a mountain of paper I need to put away and my current paper storage situation is lacking. *sigh* I guess I'll dump it into one of my portable crop totes until I find the "perfect" solution. Any suggestions folks? Keep in mind I have two more of these beauties that will fall apart soon, so.....

3 comments:

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

Two words - Cropper Hopper. With a 40% coupon at HL you can get one of those heavy duty ones for pretty cheap

Stephanie said...

Hello? They make black duct tape, tape it up and go on. That's what I did to mine. Oh, did I forget to tell you they bust out the bottom???>>>>>oops.

Shaunery said...

Hehehe, it was duct taped... be forwarned!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...