Sunday, March 30, 2008

A little demonstration...


Hey everyone one, meet the BIRTHDAY GIRL. My df Becky turned something last Tuesday. Now since she was the one who organized the Shaunery Birthday Surprise last October, I thought it was appropriate that we got her back! So, on Thursday, I hosted a Stampin Up Demonstration in my home (df Stephanie is a SU demonstrator) and invited all our friends. We stamped, we embossed and we totally SURPRISED Becky with this beautiful cake. (df Staci baked and decorated) My picture doesn't do it justice, but it was such a pretty shade of pink, decorated with little paisley's. The cake was this super moist white cake with a pudding filling!!! I mean to DIE for.
Thanks to ALL of my df for helping me pull this off, Jean, Staci, Steph, Sally..couldn't have done this w/o you. :) Happy Birthday Becky!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...