Monday, January 28, 2008

Cutie Patootie


So, we are surviving January. Why just last week we had threats of a potentially dangerous ice storm....they were predicting a quarter of an inch of ice!! Whew, talk about shutting down a community! Taylor was dying for snow and I had to explain the conditions needed for snow. He returned by saying "Mom could you be just a little more optimistic?"
Grandma Betsy sent the girls Valentines Day outfits. Every year she sends a spring outfit for the girls. Erin has skorts that say CUTIE on the back pocket and Sarah received a shirt that says "I Love Daddy" and on the back it says "And Daddy Loves Me"... it should also read in parenthesis (and momma puts up with me) But they enjoyed trying on their outfits and dancing about...
The Wizard of Oz rehearsals are beginning to get longer and more frequent. Problem is we're dealing with teenagers and rehearsals are running LONG... We've been to two recently and they ran out of time before reaching the monkey scene. Erin is losing interst quickly, and I'm losing patience. Sarah seems to be enjoying it, but then she either gets to hang with Jennifer and her kids, Becky & Otis, Uncle Tommy or with Big Sarah...two hours of being loved by someone else.....that's okay.
Today is the first day without children in one week. I'm gonna be bad and head out to Cats for some window shopping!!! I'll see ya all later!!



4 comments:

Staci said...

Taylor is too funny, and those outfits are ADORABLE! Have fun at Cat's - I wish I was there with ya! Miss you.

Becky B. said...

Shop for me.... Someday Staci and I will be without kids too and we will go. Oh I know, it's only a dream.

Safety1 said...

When I get home I need to take everybodys kids so the wives can have a day out on me...

Shaunery said...

Be carefull what you offer dear....that's ALOT of kids!!! LOL You are a dear sweet darling hubby...miss you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...