Sunday, July 22, 2007

Holy F&*%K*%$ CRAP!

The saying goes, you are never given more than you can handle in life...apparently my plate isn't full enough so it's being filled for me!!! Sunday morning I get a phone call from Taylor. He's in tears and apparently life isn't going well for him at home. "Mom, I want to move to Texas." !!!!!!! (Jaw smacks floor) So after much discussion with Taylor and then his father, and then with David, and then with his father again...it's decided. Taylor IS moving to Texas. He hits the road on Monday with his father and will be here by TUESDAY.

For all who know me, you know I'm a planner. I like to mark things on my calendar and things are attempted in an orderly fashion. I attempt this because Sarah is my constant storm, I need the idea of order in her world in chaos..so having only two days to prepare for Taylor's arrival is daunting to say the least!

My emotions are off the richtor scale, to say the least. I'm excited, scared, worried, in short overwelmed with feelings. I have to "train" the girls to room together, combine two rooms, two closets and yet help Erin keep her individuality and privacy from her baby sister. Erin is feeling very put out and that 'sissy' is invading her space. And rightly so.

And I have 37 days to get all three children "meshed" and into their new routines, before school starts. NOT!! Who on earth are we kidding?? I forsee the next 6 months as total chaos! (but not a bad chaos, just chaos)

Dear friends, bear with me and my dependence of you all. Thank you upfront, as I begin to farm out the kids for upcoming Dr. Appointments, visits to the base, and for "cleaning sorting days". I apologize up front for my flakiness (I'm sure I'll forget an event, date or something that I've committed to) THANK YOU for your support, devils advocates, hugs and strength. I couldn't do this without you. And even though he won't see this for several days, thank you David for being such a fabulous husband and accepting me for ALL of me. Thank god I'm not riding the FUN ROLLER COASTER that EVERY female experiences once a month... 'cuz I'd be totally buggin' right now!!! :)

*deep breath* Okay, done ranting now. Thanks for reading, I'll see ya when I see ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! We've talked of this for years, and I'm glad to see it happening. Wish Dave were there to help you more, and the rest of us weren't so stinkin far away! Get movin - you've got 2 days of work to do. Guess you won't be making the family reunion in KS this weekend. Congrats!

Staci said...

Holy F@#%K&*! Shit - in the most wonderful, loving, excited, scared, anxious sort of way :-) Now, take a deep breath. **inhale** exhale - sigh. I can totally empathize with your state of mind because I would be EXACTLY the same way. With that said - you'll be fine. Try not to spin too much. A calm state of mind will help you get more done. HUGS!!!!!!!!!!! BTW - it's got to be very exciting to finally have him with you.

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

Shaunery, I am here for whatever you need. I can help with the kids if you think they would stay here. I can come by after they have gone down for the night some Friday night and bring a box o' wine. Or just read and laugh at your blogs. Love you!

Becky B. said...

You will do fine as always... I am looking for a dresser today. I'll let you know... Can't wait for the fun to begin.

Jenn said...

Your doing great. And you know you can count on us for help anytime. After all isn't that what good friends are for, to use and abuse each other?? Once school starts and Sarah gets her routine back, it'll all be good.

**idea**
Hey, David is gone for a while, Sarah can be your room mate so Erin can still have her space. ROFLMAO
Just kidding.

Susan said...

How exciting and scary all at the same time! I'm glad you are all getting a chance to be a full time family with Taylor! Hang in there!

Love, Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...