Monday, January 06, 2014

Journal52

Starting off the new year with some new challenges for myself.  So when a friend shared a link on Facebook for this Journal52 I jumped on board.  I, too, then shared the link with a few friends.  Then they shared with their friends and OMG I can't believe how many off us signed up!  It's going to be so cool to see their weekly projects...
This weeks prompt is : Up, Up and Away   (If you'd like to see more details or join us, it's really not too late)  Go visit Chelle Stein at her blog.  All the details are there!  

Due to the way I like to create, spurts, blocks of time... it will probably take me the week to create the first journal page.  Here's a quick peek at my start:

Looking forward to this creative journey Chelle is taking us on...I'll share my finished project at the end of the week!  :D

Supplies: Winsor & Newton Galeria Structure Gel, Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Paints: broken china, weathered wood, Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink: broken china, Tim Holtz Ideal-ology Tissue Wrap: Composer.

1 comment:

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the start to your page! I, of course, have started nothing. I love mixed media but since I make such a mess with it I have to be sure I'm not trying to do other paper things that should not be inked or painted up. Like my card design teams I'm on but I'm going to try to get a page made each week. Wish me luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...