Friday, November 02, 2012

Please forgive my "issues"

Aarrrrgh.  I'm having issues offloading my memory stick today for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration reveal today.  And there's all kinds of cool stuff going on over there!!  We have loads of new Design Team members to greet and view their wonderful creations...  not to mention our awesome cool Sponsor of the Month...  They're cool, they're awesome, and they rock... it's

my minds eye

How cool is that???  I know!  And my stupid computer and memory stick are fighting.  It's 11:44pm and I'm done fighting it.  I hope I'll figure this out and have it up and loaded by tomorrow evening.  Until then, if you need awesome inspiration, go check out my friends and fellow DT members at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration for this weeks brand new reveal!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...