Friday, June 08, 2012

Busy Bee

It's REVEAL time over at CSI and it's an awesome reveal.  You must come over and play along!!  It's week two of celebrating The Queen's Jubilee.  Recognize anything??  Yep, that's my tag I made earlier this week!!!  I was hooked on tag making after that and couldn't stop, so I made two more and incorporated them into my layout.

I'm loving the inspiration photo this week.. the little Queen Bee is adorable and that is my inspiration for this layout.  My journaling for this was prompted by the "Queen for a Day" in the testimony list.  At it reads as follows:
"Royalty, that's what my husband makes me feel like.  Never a grumble when I dash out the door, camera in hand.  Only to return at dusk.  On one of those indulgent days, I was at Clark Gardens and had the good fortune to capture the busy bee!  I didn't realize I "caught" him until I was home viewing the photo's!"
Here are all three banner tags I created thanks to the inspiration provided by Andrew over at Colorful Creations. 
 Thanks so much for dropping in, it's nice having visitors.  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...