Friday, April 27, 2012

PROM 2012

It's another reveal over at CSI and it's an awesome Casefile!!  I found this very challenging, as one of the challenges was "white space".  I'm an admirer of this technique but it's very intimidating...

But I also had wonderful help and inspiration from Susan Stringfellow and her sketch blog!!  I used her Sketch 78.  I just scaled down the design to allow the "white space" to be the dominate part of the layout.  So the evidence in my layout is:

Circles:  I used my circle cutter and cut a piece from MME and I used one of Michele's fabby digi creations at CSI!
Sheet Music:  I didn't have any pages but I just bought TH tissue roll and was dying to use... it's so much fun!!! I also found a scrap of some TH papers w/ music too.
Bird: in the pattern of MME
Branches/Leaves:  I attempted some doodling/free hand.  And a piece of green felt sticker.
Translucent Element:  The tissue paper and the bubble glass embellishment.
Pen Work:  I just drew around the page and around the sheet music
Space:  The entire layout.




I'm working on my "shopping" list of supplies and they'll be up later over at my gallery on Scrapbook.com.  Just look for celticmystyc!! :D  Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Heather Jacob said...

love it love it love it Shaunery, fabulous use of combining the colors and love the white space ... a magical page xox
hope you are doing ok ??? take care x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...