Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Findings!


Not long back, I was enjoying a blog hop hosted by Frosted Designs.  My girlfriend, Jenny is on their design team so I had to check it out.  The blog hop combined efforts with another fun site, Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits who also is our sponsor for February over at CSI!  Well long story short, I was snooping around Melissa's blog, Mels Happy Scrappy Place, playing around, leaving blog luv and the like.  I didn't even realized I had entered a contest.  So imagine my surprise to learn I WON.   Melissa was offering a RAK and I was the lucky recipient.
So, THANK YOU Melissa.  And to my fellow bloggers, you outta check out her blog..it's a cutie, filled with goodies and inspiration!

3 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

Awesome! Congrats, S!!

Papel Scissors said...

Go YoU!! luv the pearl embellies!!!

Donna said...

oh cool! You'll be having some fun there!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...