Friday, January 06, 2012

Creative Chaos - CSI1



It's official!!  CSI has officially launched and here's MY DT submission for the first challenge!  The minute I saw the inspiration picture, I was hooked.  And this month's theme.. how can you not love the author Lewis Carroll and Alice in Wonderland?? 
My "elements" are numbers as seen in the background paper, major distressing!, my chester cat is repeated on my tag and my circle is influenced by the rim of a tea-cup.  I used chaos as my journaling prompt and in my titling.  Why?  ASD is chaos in a bottle sometimes, controlled chaos defines our Sarah pretty well.
My product lines include, Sandy Lion, Little Yellow Bicycle, My Minds Eye, Basic Grey, Bazzil, Ranger & Tim Holtz (surprise!)

I invite you to come over and play along at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration..  you'll "meet" some great artists and find loads of inspiration prompts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...