Monday, August 08, 2011
So the vellum is "star" patterend and then I scallop punched the bottom and distressed wit Chipped China TH Distress Pad. When I adhered it to the paper, it curled. I left it and tucked another torn sheet vellum under the roll. I used Perfect Pearls and Sticklkes dragged together for the mottled paint effect. While wet, I tossed in some micro-beads too.
I took papers from BoBunny, DCWV and MME along with Kraft paper, that I misted, tore and then used edge punches. I layered w/ some Prima rhinestones, a old rub on (that was too faint, so I then embossed) to build dimension. I continued smearing paints, pearls & stickles on some tags and some more micro beads.
And there you have it. Hope you like! :D
at 2:29 PM