Wednesday, February 02, 2011

365 Meet 177

Snow days mean staying in, getting cozy, reading a book, watching a movie..or scrapbooking!  We are home for day two after ice/sleet hit us Monday morning.  I took this opportunity to work on my CCG challenge using "Hot Cup of Teal", "White Tea", "Chamomile Tea" and "Black Tea".... we were also challenged to use a flower element, metal and lace.
These are some Target clearance chipboard flowers that I had to alter w/ my copic markers.. the blue wasn't right and there was some purple that I covered up with some Smooches.  The green, well I'll just call it "green tea", and it's good for you!
My metal was a Basic Grey rub on that I placed on some Ten Second Studio metal.  Then colored with copics... I also added a key tag with "365" rub ons.
Some simple white lace from the stash some left white and some I "dyed" with my Tattered Angels to get my "teal"..I layered them and layered another rub on from the stash.
This is the finished result and when my 365Project meets my CCGC #177.  I took alternate pictures from my 365 stash and combined with my layout challenge.  All pictures were taken in or around cemeteries.  I have a messed up attraction to them, dunno why.  But I like the effects and the finished project.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...