Friday, January 07, 2011

#173 Greek Goddess



 If you read the previous post..you already know I'm grossly behind on my CCG challenges that I so love to do.  I'm really trying to catch up!  I actually was only a day behind on the deadline for this challenge!  Never mind the missing 167-171 in between.  Here are some close up shots of the mesh screen I stamped on (I did stamp onto the layout too and layered to intensify the stamped image.) Also some close ups of the stamped, cut, rolled and glued petals...


Since my gf cricuit is sitting here in my dining room, I'm thinking I may need to make some official titles for this layout... but as I'm feeling like total crud at the moment...maybe later... now off to catch up on the CCG challenges!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...