Tuesday, January 11, 2011

174 Butterfly Girl

I finished a challenge ON TIME!  With one day to spare too!  Pink should be an easy challenge, but I don't "do" a lot of pink, let alone girly.  Odd, considering, I have two girls.  This picture was taken back in 2005 during blue bonnet season, however our blue bonnet patch came up wildflowers instead.  So, Erin & I took pictures anyway.  Here she's sitting here singing to herself while waiting for me to frame up the picture, instead of getting her attention, I just took the picture.
 

The challenge called for four colors... Pink Flutter, Delicate Rose, White Whisper &; Plum Petals.  The plum was the most difficult to "find".  I finally took some BoBunny paper and sprayed the entire sheet with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Wild Currant.  My butterflies are from K&Co., and my punched butterflies are EK Success/Martha Stewart punch.  My "lace" trim is paper I punched on both sides creating a ribbon, in Pink Flutter and White Whisper, with pink pearls creating the center.

2 comments:

Papel Scissors said...

very girly...good for you! i so want to buy the big circle cutter sooon!!! it's on my wish list!

lillith said...

so pretty! i'm loving your scraps. i especially love the vintage look of the photo with the vignette. and the scattered butterflies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...