Friday, January 14, 2011

167 Challenge!

Catching up is hard to do!  But I'm diligently working at it.  Tonight I finished Challenge 167 and I'm quit pleased with the finished result.  I did forget to leave room for my jounaling, but I'll fix that later.  I was just excited that it turned out how I pictured in my head!
This is Sarah on a trip to the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens... this would be "pre-diagnosed" when we weren't sure there was anything "wrong" with Sarah.  I love this picture of her, you said cheese and she "CHEESED" right up for you!  Those little cheeks and that big grin.... A time when I still picked her outfits and she tolerated me doing her hair.  Yep, those days are pretty much over.  But she'll still do the CHEESE smile....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...