Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mornings...

Mornings..not a big morning person.  Never was, never will be.  However I do appreciate quiet, peaceful mornings when I do have to be up.  Sadly, during the school year, there's no such thing.  My mind thinks I should start a morning ritual, especially w/ summer approaching, school will be out, kids will be home and David will be sleeping.  (He works second shift)  My chairs are ready and waiting for me outside..I could sit and enjoy summer sunrise.  I could sit at the craft desk and create...or maybe I'll just grab my favorite cup, make me a nice cup of tea, and read thru my blogs.  I have quite the list of blogs that I'm following and marked favorites.  Then of course my Facebook.  My friend list is quickly growing, filling with creative inspirational women, who blog, create, teach and eek a living out of their artistic ability.  Then I can grab my pad and start on my daily "to do" list.  Not just your average chore list, but my creative "to do".  There are alot of challenges floating out there on those blogs.  Things to test my abilities, stretch my imagination and to use up my endless stash of scrappy supplies.  Mmmm it's almost nine and morning is wasting away...I'll check my list...grocery shop?  Hmm well I best get to it, so the creativity can flow later.  After I finish my tea.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...