Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Sites

Ohhhhh, I've been browsin' the web for inspiration and creative "candy". I found two fabulous sites.. one is a blog called ko-ok (see my Favorite Places) this blogger creates ATC's. These are Artist Trading Cards, I've tried this creative outlet about a year ago, you create trading cards and share with your crafty, stampy, scrappy friends and friends to be made. You make the same card however many times you need. For example 20 people are in ATC Swap, you make the same card 20 times. You'll receive 19 DIFFERENT cards in return. But I'm getting off track. She also teaches techniques for said ATC's. Unfortunately, she's down under, so I'm not gonna get to take any of her classes. But she does share instructions, tools and product used in the making of these wonderful creative designs...
and that leads me to my next find...Cherry Pie Art Stamps..very cool but again, down under....quick google search and pay-dirt!!!
STAMP DIVA....an online stamp store (see again, side bar; my favorites). She has the most incredible stamps available, including Cherry Pie! I've always loved the stamps used in my favorite magazine (Somerset Studio's and there's a whole series of magazines for what ever your craft is..) and she is the place to GET THEM!! And for my stampie girlfriends, you'll love this, she's in OK....
So, my creative juices are flowing..images flash thru my head...It's time to dig out my papers, stamps and inks and make some some some...SOMETHING!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...