Friday, July 31, 2009

My Challenges..


As any of my FB following friends know, I've been cleaning, sorting and "releasing" some of my scrapbooking supplies. I'm very happy with the results, I've created and finished a few layouts to begin with. Also, I've been challenging myself to use certain products I have an abundance of. Last week was ribbon and this week was odd and unusual embellisments. That wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Part in reason, I've been SHARING my stuff, including OUE. I did find a baggy full of plastic self adhesive tabs. You know for file folders or notebook dividers... so that's my unusual embellishment. I've used Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inks to color the plastic. I've also used a stamp I bought a year back, it's titled Diffusion by Jill Meyer for Hampton Art Stamps, Long Island NY. I've stamped, watercolored, embossed with UTE poweder, used my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and even some Tim Holtz stickles.... and this card front is the finished product. I call it "Girls Night Out".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...