Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween 08


Another successful Halloween has come and gone. This year I took on the challenge of sewing our costumes . Then it seemed that time was running out, we had too many tasks, commitments and etc.  So...Three costumes later!!! In the beginning I was sad that Sarah and Taylor picked out pretty basic "store" costumes (Cinderella & Indiana Jones) but by the time Halloween rolled around, I was so grateful these kids picked something simple.
By 4:30 pm...everything kicked into gear and by 5:30 it was a HUGE WHIRLWIND. People showing up, makeup not finished, Sarah demanding to GO and the next thing I know, they're off. We barely were able to assemble everyone for a group picture, (Sarah took off with Jane, Remy, Tristan & baby Conner). Then I forgot to get a solo picture of Taylor,  I know I'm braggin' but our costumes ROCKED and I really want to have photo's for all of our hard work and lack of sanity.

2 comments:

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

Wow, what a great video Shaunery! Made me feel like I was there. Thank you for taking care of John and the kids. Your costumes were great.

Safety1 said...

I bought you a cool new camera and all you took were fuzzy pictures.... What is up with that???? Looks as though everyone had a great time, wish I was there... See you next year!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...