Thursday, July 03, 2008

God Bless AMERICA!

Whooo hooooo! Happy Birthday America! It's our families FAVORITE holiday of the year. This year it's a two day event, barbeque & fireworks at the Blann on the 4th, and Granbury's Old Fashion 4th on Saturday the 5th.. (I know that makes no sense.)
David is home, Taylor is home, kids are excited, mom is happy! Each day is filling up fast.
My df Jeanne L. made the above card, isn't it GREAT!!!! I loved it, I loved opening it up today and I couldn't wait to share it with everyone. It's being saved and I'm already planning a layout for our 4th of July scrapbook. (sick, sick, sick) Thanks Jeanne!!!!
I'll be dusting off the camera, taking pictures and saving memories. I'll be back to share soon. Until then, have a Happy 4th of July, be safe, and make great memories!

1 comment:

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

I love sharing and sending cards to you girls. It makes the work so worth while. Happy Independence Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...