Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick or Treat


Wow what a fantastic Halloween! We had our fun and rowdy crew over for Tricks & Treats. First I must brag on Sarah, she wasn't having a good day and I feared the worse for that evening. But she pulled a new personality and mood out of no where! She WANTED to dress up and DID! Buzz Light Year to the Rescue. She then wanted makeup on and LEFT it! And this year, she even went trick or treating, mind you it was with my friends, not me, but she went and had a GREAT TIME. Taylor went off with Clayton and they TnT'd without grown ups, but we moms have eyes and whether they know it or not, we know they behaved and used their manners. Good Boys! Erin hung with friend Remy, his son and the small cluster of kids he attracted. He came in full Samuri, with authentic sword. Very Impressive.
All the kids were fabulous! We had multiple superhero's, a geni, ladybugs, devils, goddess, frog and vampire. Our cool fun mom's dressed for the occasion, Jeanne as a witch, Steph as a Goth Soccer Mom, and Becky as a Bad Ass Mom. (it's my blog I can use that word) I dressed as a 1920's film starlet. OMG I'd never want to do my hair on a daily basis like those women did. Way too much time and effort. And I PAID to have mine done. So credit should go to Angela & Toni. (Thanks ladies)
We all missed Staci, but with moving and sick kiddo's...sigh so sad...But she was in our thoughts. Hope they had a great Halloween and the kiddies were over their funk.
Thanks everyone for sharing their treats, snacks and time with us. Had loads of fun and already the kids are asking, "Are we doing this again next year?" YOU BETCHA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool night for you and the kids! Now, what to do with all the loot...

Becky B. said...

What a great time... It is always a party. I just love this holiday at your house... David you missed being able to be a great host... Hope you had fun wherever you are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...