Tuesday, October 09, 2007

S is for....

If Edward Gorey had only used the name Sarah.....or Shaunery...... I'm posting because I've been reminded to. Today I visited my new Dr.. Dr. Timothy McIntyre. He's a great Dr., diagnosed me with Strep Throat. Yeah. Was quick to prescribe the antibodies and cautioned if I develop a rash, that I may be suffering from mono!!! WHA??? It seems that not only is strep racing around the community, but so is MONO. Mono kicked my ass when I was 16 years old and ruined an entire summer. I blame mono for getting a d+ in chemistry....
So for consolance I pulled out my favorite, "The Gashlycrumb Tinies" by Edward Gorey, and my Bunnie Suicide comics. If Stephen King had a new book out, I'd buy it and had read it. *sigh* but no....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. No fun being sick on your birthday!

Marcy

Shaunery said...

Sick? Who cares about being sick! I have no hubby and it's doubtful that I get my bike ride this year. LOL!! 38 is just another year, I have more fun celebrating my kids b-days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...