Friday, October 05, 2007

Fall



Fall is officially here and it's time to prepare for HALLOWEEN! Last weekend we spend setting up tombstones, dusting off pumpkins and arranging flowers. Later we'll be getting some ghosts, coffins and spiders! Gosh I love this holiday. The kids are getting into spirit of things too. Erin chose to be a cat (and since she made the 3rd Grade Play it's fitting), Taylor a Jedi Knight (shocking) and Sarah talks about being Jessie the Yoldeling Cowgirl or Buzz Lightyear. Fabric is bought, patterns are out and the sewing will begin!
This weekend we'll be going to a friends house to watch the big college game..(GO MIZZOU!) okay my home team isn't playing and I didn't attend a big college. I'm going for barbeque, hanging with friends and letting the kids play. Maybe Monday we'll attempt the pumpkin patch...I can do it, I can do it, I can do it..(don't feel like it...)
Pretty excitin' eh? Hope everyone has a great weekend and may their favorite team score. WHOOWAA!

1 comment:

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

I love those pictures Shaunery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...