Friday, June 29, 2007

A VERY GOOD DAY



Tuesday, June 26th...
It was a very good day. It started all rainy, thunder & lightening...we were suppose to go to Jennifer Hills for a pool playgroup. But after talking w/ Jennifer we learned there was debris from the storms in the pool, the water was very cold and her poor driveway was a mud hole. Not much in the mood for four wheeling. After hanging up, I made the decision to go to the ZOO! I called Jennifer Seilhant and told her my plans and she said LETS GO! Then Becky called me and I told her my plans...she said "mmm" maybe we'll go to.... By good fortune we arrived about the same time and enjoyed the zoo together. All the kids were GREAT (including Sarah!!!) the only major disappointment was the icecream shop was closed. :( But after bribing the children with candy, we loaded up and headed home, IN THE POURING RAIN (it didn't rain ONE drop the entire time!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...