Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I DO

<


Nine years ago, today at 2:00 pm David & I took the big leap. We said "I DO". Wow, I'm just blown away, nine years. I think we've done pretty good so far, we've delt w/ mulitple moves, two children, couple of re-enlistments, new orders, more detachments than I care to count, my crafts, my sad attempt at house keeping, military pay, the passing of loved ones, the birth of new nieces/nephews, the list goes on and on.

Knowing all of this would I still marry David.....yep. In a heartbeat. David is still my best friend, confident, fabulous husband in all spectrums!, wonderful father, provider....I couldn't ask for more.

While I'm dwelling on anniversary's.... Happy Ninth Anniversary to my good friend Staci and her hubby CJ. They married on the 22nd! One day before us and it's just too funny.

And Happy Birthday to my dear good friend, Karla M.....we won't share her age, but just after we moved from Maine...we celebrated her 40th long distance! hehehheheheehee.



5 comments:

Staci said...

Love your photo. And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!! Your pictures are soooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!! How sweet! Just what *did* you finally do with the dress?

Love and Happy Anniversary from the Maid of Honor.

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

Oh, what a sweet picture. Happy Anniversary! Hugs to you both.

Susan said...

How sweet! Nine Years....where has the time gone. Neither of you have changed!!!!

Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...