Thursday, November 30, 2006

"Artic Blast 2006!!!"

Huge News... Texas got ICE!!! Hundreds freak with the prospect of freezing rain and sleet. Schools in Fort Worth ACTUALLY closed for the day..why??? Because most here don't know
how to drive ON the ice. I know I'm terrible but it's kinda funny. It is cold here and quit frankly, I'm loving it. The girls are a bit dramatic about it though. Erin was like, "I must wear lots of layers!" and "I can't find my ear muffs!"..... Both girls got off to school okay, but I was warned that by 10:00 am this morning, they may have an early release. Kinda like what was the point?

2 comments:

Staci said...

YAH! We don't get many photo ops like this one. I'm enjoying the weather too, and glad I live in Texas so that it can come and go quickly :-)

Anonymous said...

Lots of ice on the Illinois side of the river, but not enough snow for a snowball fight! St. Louis got it a little worse - 500,000 angry Ameren (power company) customers freezing. Time to skate on over to the McDonald's playplace and burn energy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...