Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yep, it was my birthday........


Yeah, yeah, I had a birthday. No I didn't make a big deal about it...I don't usually do! But I did get a nice surprise from both my family and my friend. Betsy was here to help celebrate so she insisted on a cake. She also called David to tell him, get flowers and balloons!! (David & I have become way too practical over the years, spend money on flowers and ballons???) That was VERY nice.
My good friend Tom took me out on my annual birthday dinner at Risky's. The usuall thing right? Nah, I opened my birthday card from Tom and inside was a ticket to see Heart in concert THAT night!!! Totally had no clue, I had been had! And David had known all about it, those men are just too sneaky. Thank you boys.

1 comment:

Staci said...

You know if you ever want anything from me you're going to have to make a big deal out of your birthday or I'll never remember!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...