Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Fun in the Sun -



FUN IN THE SUN ~ Bazzil Styled!!  So I've mentioned the "funk" I was in, and one thing to break out was to join a Kit Challenge over at Cat's Creations.  In September Cat started a fun monthly Kit challenge.  She's put together these fun fabulous papers and little extras just for us!  No, you can't buy it at your box store or online at a Kit Club... only at CAT's!  Each month we are challenged to create something specific from the kit and be entered for a opportunity of winning the title "Designer of the Month" and a prize.  We had to make a two page layout (WHAT!?), a card, and a project.  So, here's my two page layout.  I went very simple and clean with these papers.  I loved the prints and patterns and really just wanted them to speak for themselves.  Popped on a few of the stickers (INCLUDED!) and some laser cut chippies... (available at CAT's!) and called it done.  Simple, easy peasy! 

Simple simple simple!

Now, for a truly inspiring two page layout, cardS (yes she made CARDS) and project... go visit Cat's Blog, to see Sandy's entries.  The woman is amazing and creative.  She nailed the Designer of the Month challenge.  Sandy  is awe inspiring.

I've already purchased my October kit... and feeling good about creating... I'm ready to get down and dirty.  This month's kit is Theresa Collins papers and some frightfully fun embellies...  If you're interested in playing along, you still have time!  Run on out to Cat's and grab your kit.!

3 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your two page layout! And I love, love, love what you did with the sandpail chippie! So cute! I only made one card :). The rest were mini albums inside the treasure box. It was an honor to go up against you as I consider you the queen of 12x12 layouts! I have my Halloween kit. Hope to play with it this weekend! Also hope a few more will buy the kit and join in on the challenge!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbi Tehrani said...

Look at you, making a 2-pager! Such a fun, summery page. Loving your pail of golden sand! So creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...