Friday, April 26, 2013

Sisters

It's reveal time again!!  And I'm tickled that I'm on time for the first time in AGES!  This month has been FULL of funky out of the box case-file color challenges!  Part of me has been thrilled with the challenge and the other part is just plain relieved and ready for a new month full of fabulous colors and evidence to test my skill set!  So, head over to CSI for all the details on how to play along and to view the reveal UP CLOSE!

So this week we had Mr T and ET inspiring us... (I know crazy!) and if you're scratching your head.. GO OVER TO CSI and check it out!

My evidence includes:
FLOWERS:  I used up old Prima stash, and Petaloo stash after recoloring them with my Distress Stains and some Tattered Angels mists.
HOUSES:  I had this fabby chippy with some "city houses" and was excited to use it!  I coated it with Silver Distress Paint and then went back with silver distress stain, Ripe Persimmon DS and Weathered Wood DS.. hopefully the close ups will show the subtle color changes.
NUMBER ACCENTS:  My number washi tape
METAL:  Sisters in metal letters, some TH mini staples and the metallic finish on the chippie
LEDGER PAPER:  "Now and Later" by Teresa Collins
JEWELS:  Prima flourishes and some fancy Crystals


My testimony is based on "unlikely friendship"
These are pictures of my daughters from Easter 2008.  They rarely cooperate with posing together these days.. they rarely cooperate together period..

"Sometimes you two are pals, sometimes you two fight, sometime you're the unlikeliness of allies but no matter what, you two are sisters.  Sisters, young or old, till the end"

For this layout I used a fabulous sketch by Susan Stringfellow from her blog "Sketch Savvy" .  This is sketch #95 with a few tweaks of my own!  (Remember when you use a sketch, remember to share and give credit to the creator, playing nice is nice!)

Hope you enjoyed!  Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Another great layout! I really like the colors in this one and the bling! Cool how you used the city chipboard. I like the girl on the scooter too! Nice use of the Washi Tape. I always forget to use that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...