Monday, December 17, 2012

For Valerie

This is just for Valerie... she called me a tease!  I guess I sorta am, but life got all kinds of crazy complicated within the last couple of days.  Even the best laid plans can blow up before your very eyes...
Here's Miss Tilda, or one of many Miss Tilda's that are colored and fussy cut, along with my ovals and scalloped ovals..I bet you're wondering what papers I'm using.  I have a sweet little 6x6 pad of Authentique "Peaceful" that I picked up over at Cat's.   I loved it so much I also picked up the 12x12 papers... you also might be seeing a peek of Pink Paislee's  London Market line... I know, not typically Christmas but I was using up scraps from the bucket and after some distressing and misting.. I think they'll suite just fine.
So I'm thinking... tonight if all fares well.  The kids cooperate and the planets align just right, I'll start assembling some cards.  I feel a need to mass produce a whole mess of tiny jeweler tags with my TH Tiny Tag die and stamp some lovely sentiments like "Wish", "Believe", and such and I'm also hankering from some holly leaves... 
So here you are Valerie.. stay tuned.  More will come, I promise!  XOXOXO

4 comments:

Tracee said...

Lookin good Miss S! Tx

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Love what you have done so far. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Sandy Trefger said...

I thought you were a tease too but just didn't say it. Ha, ha. I'm ready to see the finished cards!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Valerie said...

LOL! Turn about is fair play! Thanks Shaunery for the reveal! Miss Tilda is so stinkin' cute! These are going to be fabulous cards! Look forward to seeing the others!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...