Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Do July Challenge #2

Oooh another page for my Creative Personal Art Journal thingamajig...  I'm so enjoying the prompts for journaling and sharing.    The design challenge was: create and innovative bridal bouquet from the materials in your kit!  I took the scraps and used my floral punch.. and I took the net from the ribbon and made rosettes.. not very creative.  But I had some left over Sassafras that tied in nicely, so I took scraps for the borders, and the large rose.  I also used some left over rub-ons.  AND some little florets I bought ages ago for another project.. :D

The weeks theme was "Single" or what I miss from the "Single life" The "Best and Worse" things of being married, being single... interesting prompts to explore and journal..... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...