Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Color Combo Gallore Challenge #154

Yep, I've entered another challenge.  This time it's at Color Combo Gallore (I highly recommend this site and not just to suck up either!)  I usually let my pictures guide me in choosing my colors for a layout.  And looking thru my collection of papers, inks, mists and etc...I found I have a few favorite color combos.  The above combo, isn't anywhere in my "favorites".  It's like WAAAAY faraway from my usual color choices and comfort zone. 
CCG challenges are posted every Thursday.  But since my internet was down for a whole week, I didn't get online until Monday.  I have until Wedsnday midnight to complete the challenge and upload it for judging.  Cutting it close would be an understatement.  So, here's what I came up with.  Hope you like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...