Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ahhh summer. A time for swimming, parks, vacations..VACATIONS?? Yeah, vacations. All my friends have taken off for vacations of one kind or another. Short ones, longs..local and distant. While I'm VERY happy, they're able to take off, hit the roads, site see and the like...I miss them all very much. Why one might ask themself??? Cuz they're fellow bloggers and without them blogging about their everyday things, I'm BORED sitting in my house in front of my computer!!!! Somebody....post something new....anything.....*sniff* I in the mean time will be off trying to create
something exciting to share here with all of you. Maybe new photo's of the girls, maybe we might go on an "adventure", maybe I'll just take a picture of my socks and write an essay....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...