Thursday, March 20, 2008

What a day, in the Park!!

Today was a FABULOUS day. First, it was warm, sunny and a slight breeze blowing. Then our df Becky, Otis, Peyton, Jeanne, Johnny, Erin, Staci, Tanner, Gracie and little Morgan met together at the Granbury City Park for some playtime. The kids had a great time! Jeanne and I snapped pictures, Otis and Tanner played hard, Johnny & Taylor compared video games, played and then compare video games..the girls were all over the place. Even Peyton explored and played.
Afterwards, we headed back to Staci's for a GREAT lunch (oriental chicken salad and grilled cheese sandwiches) and a "practice" egg hunt. We had soooo much fun! The kids hunted and found those eggs in minutes flat!


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww Man... sorry I missed out. I'm sure my kids would have rather been doing that than watching me cook and having to do chores in the yard.

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

Wow, how in the heck did you get these up so fast. Did you make the kids go and take a nap or were they so tired they just left you alone? I had a great time today and I know the kids must have also because they went to sleep before midnight.

Staci said...

WOW! Seems like I have been watching forever and I haven't gotten back to where I started. There's a million pics and they're all GREAT. We had a wonderful time too. Thanks for coming down!

Shaunery said...

My kids were still wired but then Taylor popped in a video and there was quiet....hoping for a repeat of yesterday today!! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...