Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SING!


I'm behind on bragging but last Tuesday, Taylor sang with the 8th Grade Boys Choir. They had two numbers, Froggy Went a Court'n and Little Duece Coup. Taylor had been telling me this was an unruley group of boys and that his choir master was having some trouble with them. To add insult to injury, the choirs tux's were not yet in. Last year there were only 6 boys in the choir, this year there like 22!! Nope not enough tux's. Once the sound system was all straightened out...They were GREAT! They are green and they need polish, but I was impressed. I was very proud of Taylor too, but I'm the mom, it comes naturally. Well Done Taylor!!

1 comment:

Annie Wharton said...

Way to to Taylor! Girls seem to love those 'all boys choirs' so look out. Singing is such a great thing to do....
Lookin' handsome to boot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...