Friday, June 08, 2007

I Wanna GO FAST!!!


Truck Qualifying!! Zoom, Zoom! My ultra cool friend, Jennifer, offered Taylor & I, her tickets for the Truck Race Qualifying on Thursday night. HOW COOL IS SHE? So, we loaded up and headed to the Texas Motor Speedway. Taylor picked a hat for himself, Bobby LaBonte # 43 Cheerio's. I had zero influence. Then we headed to the bleachers. We arrived just in time for our National Anthem and then the trucks were off! While we were there, Taylor caught a free t-shirt! He was so excited. Thanks Jennifer for a fabulous evening!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Wow! That's cool. I bet Taylor had a really good time, and enjoyed the time without his two younger sisters - he is 13 you know. :-) That's what friends are for - Jen rocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...